Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Marie From The Aristocats Nail Art

If you follow me on instagram you know that this month I am doing Californails June Nail Art Challenge. I did her August Challenge last year and thought it would be fun to do one again. I started late and never did the sky challenge so these are my first nails of the challenge. The challenge was Disney and after looking up different Disney movies for awhile I choose to do Marie from The Aristocrats because shes so cute and apparently I really liked the movie when I was little.



To go along with Marie I painted some flowers because I didn't really like the background of any of the pictures of Marie.




Colors Used:
Opi I Just Can't Cope-Acabana
Sinful Colors Sizzling, Island Coral, Aubergine, Exotic Green and Beau Khaki
Orly Liquid Vinyl
China Glaze White on White and Re-Fresh Mint
Sephora by Opi I'm Wired and Seeing Pink Elephants
Sally Hansen Insta-dry Blue-Away
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Heart of Stone and Tough Love

No comments:

Post a Comment