Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Inocente Izucar Inspired Nail Art

I was watching a Glass Posse vlog a little while ago were they went to Inocente's art show in New York. I have never heard of her before but it turns out she was the subject of a documentary which won an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short. Her art that I saw in the vlog looked amazing and I knew I wanted to paint one of her pictures on my nails. 



Her painting I choose was shown fully in the vlog and I thought would look really cool as nail art. The colors and everything are not exactly like her painting but am happy with the way it turned out. To get the colors for the girls hair I sponged each color individually. The hardest part was obviously the eye with all those swirls coming down and the tiny eyelashes. It seemed like it took for ever to finish.




Colors Used:
Nicole by Opi Hit The Lights
Opi My Vampire Is Buff
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Fiery Island and Peach of Cake
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue-Away
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet and Blue Me Away!
Sinful Colors Beau Khaki
Its So Easy Stripe Rite in White and Black
Sephora by Opi in I'm Wired, What Aura Gonna Wear? and What a Broad

No comments:

Post a Comment