Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Watercolor Nails


Even though I absolutely hate Fall, because it gets so cold and it means winter is coming which means snow and ice, I figured i should paint some nails with some fall colors. I definitely wanted a tribal print because I think that is very Fall time and i love tribal print nails. Then I picked out so many colors that I just figured I should do a watercolor because then I could use them all and it will look like the changing leaves.


Colors used:
OPI- Don't Pretzel My Buttons (base color), Red Lights Ahead Where
Nichole by OPI- Hit The Lights
China Glaze- Foie Gras, Strong Adhesion Base Coat, Fast Forward Top Coat
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Sunkissed
Orly- Liquid Vinyl


Love tribal print nails, see my re-creation nail art, simple tribal nail art, and my gradient tribal nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment