Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Challenge: Re-Creation Nail Art


Day number twos challenge was to re-create another's design for this I decided to paint Pshiiit's design you can view it here



I started with two coats of Opi nail envy then one coat of China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat. For the base color I used one coat of  Opi Don't Pretzel My Buttons. Once that was dry I painted squiggly lines in all different directions not completely covering up the base color. For that I used Nichole by Opi's Naturally and Hit The Lights, Opi Did It On 'Em, Sinful Shine's Royal Flush and Sally Hanson's Maximum Growth Plus in Copper Glamour. For the Ikat look I used my skinniest brush making like little tick marks and the black I used is Orly Liquid Vinyl.

                



No comments:

Post a Comment