Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Neon Geometric Nail Art

I came up with the idea for these nails awhile ago. When I was bored and started drawing designs out in my swatch book. So when I had no idea what I wanted to paint I could look in there and choose one. This was the best one I came up with that day.


First painted my nails white, then added striping tape for the triangles. Next I painted the outside of the tape black and sponged silver over it. But once I took the tape off you could see some black and silver on the white. So it may be easier to just paint the white on after the black and silver. After I fixed the white I outlined it in black and put the neon dots on. And finished It off with top coat.


Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Hard to Get
Orly Liquid Vinyl
Nicole By OPI Give Me The 1st Dance
China Glaze Pool Party, Sun Worshiper, Flip Flop Fantasy, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Kiwi Cool-Ada, Fast Forward Top Caot

No comments:

Post a Comment